Facebook Login

Monday, April 18, 2016

Just an incoming thought: While my blog's main interest is video games and entertainment, I want to note that with it being my own personal blog, I do want and plan to post things not relating to the theme of this blog. This blog is an exploratory blog for myself and it's important for me that I post what I want. With that being said, I have some new types of posts to make.
Some background: As a manager of a coffee shop (Green Cove Springs), I was invited to the SCAA EXPO 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia. I attended this event with my two bosses. It was a pleasant event and extremely insightful. I learned a lot and managed to snag a few [pretty exclusive] interviews with some of the top leaders/competitors in the coffee industry. Over the next few weeks, I plan to post some of these interviews and feature articles I've written during this event.
I hope my readers understand and appreciate the work I plan to do.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment